US Army Retiree and experienced Information Technology specialist in the areas of analysis, design, programming and support of small-scale and large-scale systems to include Pentagon level databases and other secure military systems.
PROFESSIONAL EMPLOYMENT SUMMARY
Computer Software Small Business Owner - Chaurcey Boyd Enterprises LLC (October 2001 - June 2018)
- Provided project, resource, budgeting, employment, basic bookkeeping (e.g., invoicing, time sheets, Tax Form 1099, W-2) and other small business owner/management services.
- Developed spreadsheet-based application for funeral home.
- Provided computer hardware/software repair, upgrade, maintenance, and training to home, non-profit, and commercial business users.
- Developed Microsoft Access database and Visual BASIC applications including customer, sales, quotes, and invoice management system integration with Microsoft Outlook.
Other Long-Term Employment for Various Employers
- Wrote software in C++ and assembler language. Software allowed blind people to use the computer by presenting what was on the screen using speech synthesis.
- Provided work from home telephonic support to DIRECTV satellite television customers in the areas of billing, programming, and equipment problem troubleshooting.
- As a member of US Army, prepared, filed, distributed, and controlled mail and other classified and non-classified documents. Experience: During my military service I mainly worked in high echelon commands/agencies interacting with high ranking military and civilian personnel and Department of Defense contractors in secure highly sensitive/classified environments including the Pentagon and Major Command Headquarters. All this was due to my integrity, proven character and skills, willingness to be a team player, and spirit of excellence. This included managing Customer Assistance Office and supervising junior computer software specialists. Also, developed and supported a variety of computer hardware and software systems. Work included serving as an area support programmer in support of Army communications systems. Work also included serving as project engineer responsible for analyzing and designing Pentagon level Force Management Systems integration applications and databases. Military Occupational Specialties were Administrative Specialist (71L) for the first three years and Information System Programmer/Ch) (74F/74Z) for the remainder of my service time.